Homepage / 'Blog' Page [Milton]
We imagine that most people buying the Milton theme will want to keep the homepage as the default, in other words to show the latest posts (articles) on it.
However, if you'd prefer a regular page as your front page and a separate blog page elsewhere on the site you can do so as follows.
- From the WordPress menu go to Pages and, if you don't already have them, publish one page for your homepage (we suggest calling it Home) and one page for your blog page (we suggest calling it Blog).
- From the WordPress menu, choose Settings > Reading.
- Under Front page displays elect Static Page Displays and set Home to be your Front page and Blog to be your Posts page in the appropriate dropdown fields.
- Then click the Save Changes button.
- (To change this back to the default later on, simply select Your latest posts on the same page and click Save Changes)